Click here to view Crown Staffing’s PAIA (Section 51) Manual as required by the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2002.
Interview Hints & Tips:
Crown Staffing would like to ensure you make the most of your job interview opportunity. The following job interview tips are sure to set you well on your way to getting your ideal job -
• Ensure that you are well dressed. Professional attire is always recommended.
• Do not have a cigarette just before the interview - some people find the smell very offensive.
• All original certificates should come with you to the interview.
• Arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your appointment.
• Introduce yourself to the interviewer.
• Keep eye contact with the interviewer during the interview.
• Listen carefully to the interviewer, answer clearly and keep to the facts.
• Do not interrupt the interviewer.
• Make sure that all your questions about the interview are answered before you leave.
• Ensure that you know what the company does before you go for your job interview.
Job Interview Questions
• Tell me about yourself.
• What have your achievements been to date?
• What are your future goals and objectives?
• How would you describe yourself? (This may include your strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes etc.)
• Are you happy with your career choice?
• What is the most difficult situation you have been in and how did tackle and or accomplish it?
• What do/did you like about your present/past employment?
• What do/did you not like about your present/past employment?
• Why do you want to leave your current employment?
• Why did you apply for this job?
• What do you enjoy about this industry?
• Give me an example of when you had to work under pressure and how did you handle it?
• Give me an example of when your work was criticised you and how did you handle it?
• Give me an example of when you had to face a conflict of interest at work and how did you handle it?
• What are you looking for in a company?
• How do you feel about working overtime / Standby / weekends?
• What are you goals in life? (short and long term)
• What can you bring to this organisation?
• Where do you see yourself in five years?
• What are your salary requirement / expectations?
• Do you know anybody that works here (or for this organisation)?
• Are you a team player?
• Why should we hire you?
• What would your previous employer say about you?
• What motivates you to do your best on the job?
• Would you be willing to relocate if required?
• Do you think you are qualified for this position?
• Describe your work ethics?
• Do you have any questions?